Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Mornings

Sunday mornings bring us a new week. Luckily for most people it's a day of rest. For many it's a day of chores around the house, catching up with things they didn't get done last week, in order for them to be complete before more work piles up on Monday. Sunday is a beautiful day for me. Even if it's not pretty outside. I feel that I have sort of a "do-over" of sorts. This is the day for me to set out my plans for the week. How I treat my work today will affect how it's completed for the duration of the week.

Something about seeing the sunrise on a Sunday morning energizes me. I got to see that this morning! However, I didn't have my camera with me. I peeked over a fence I was walking by and watched as the beautiful dark orange sphere emerged from behind the horizon.

One of my favorite parts of Sunday morning is settling in to watch CBS Sunday Morning. This morning was the anniversary of their 30th year on air. I really enjoyed this piece they played this morning.
Watch CBS Videos Online

Seems there's always something that catches my interest on that show. It's where I first learned about Second Life, and the creative world that I would soon be a part of. In fact, the day the story aired (article version of what was aired on the show, I removed myself from in front of the TV and logged onto the computer and downloaded Second Life™, and haven't left since (note the date of the story and my rez date!)

Happy Sunday to everyone, try to do something today that adds to the greater canvas that is our world. My addition will be a small one--bringing a dessert to the Super Bowl party I'm attending!! :) Cheers to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment